Hey!! I hope everyone is doing well & hungry because this is seriously the most filling recipe ever! If you follow me on Instagram (if ya don’t, ya should @jasminencarter) you’ve noticed I’ve been obsessed with soba noodle bowls. Whether it’s the soup or a more hearty version, they are seriously so good & so easy! So I’m going to share my recipe with you all!
Disclaimer* if you’ve read any of my other recipe posts I don’t always measure. I’m more of a season to taste kinda gal!
What you need:
- Japanese Soba Noodles
- Red Cabbage
- Green & Red Pepper
- Bok Choy
- Matchstick Carrots
- Sesame Oil
- Rice Vinegar
- Red Chili Sauce
- Fresh or Minced Garlic
- Fresh or Ground Ginger
- Your Favorite Korean BBQ Sauce
How to make:
- Depending on what you’re using for protein cook that first. I have made this with shrimp & I used fresh shrimp so I added that in at the very end. For this time I added chicken so I cooked that first in a tiny bit of olive oil.
- I added in the veggies listed above. Except for the carrots.
- Add in the carrots, garlic, ginger, chili sauce, sesame oil & rice vinegar. This is the part where I say measurements go out the window lol. I’d say maybe 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil & rice vinegar. & just add the chili sauce to your liking. Also, add in your favorite Korean BBQ sauce at this time.
- Cook your Soba Noodles according to the package directions. They take less than 5 minutes to make so make sure you’re paying attention to them.
- Add the noodles to your chicken & veggies & fold it all together.
- Mix it all together & enjoy!
On the side I cut up some limes & cilantro for extra flavor but this dish is PACKED with flavor!
Remember, your Soba Noodle Bowl can be whatever you’re feeling that night. You don’t have to use the exact veggies or protein I used at all! That’s what I love about these. They even make great soups with broth, but I’ll save that for another recipe!
Let me know what you all think of this recipe if you try! Share & tag my on Instagram! I love to see what you make of this & how you make it your own just like I did! 😋
You can check out my other recipes in the Mrs. Carter Cooks tab at the top of my blog!
Thanks for reading!