It’s August 30th, my house smells like cinnamon & pumpkin and it looks like someone threw up Fall in there. I’m not even mad at it. I absolutely LOVE Fall!
As much as I love fall there’s a long list of people who would rather keep summer around longer, get out of here with all your negative vibes. It’s 🎃 Pumpkin Spice over Everythanggg over here 🙌🏽 I mean if we weren’t supposed to decorate yet the stores wouldn’t have all the decor out already right? Right! Sooooo that’s my cue to start!
There are some struggles of being a basic chick addicted to Fall though…
- There’s those Fall haters that kill your vibes 🙅🏽
- It actually is still too hot for the North Face, Patagonias & Uggs.
- Walking out in the morning to Fall weather & remembering it’s still summer by 10:00 🙄
- Trying to hide from your neighbors that it’s really Fall inside your house by still hanging your summer wreaths.
- Pumpkin Spice isn’t available yet ☕️
- Wanting to wear that cozy sweater but it’s way too hot out.
- It’s too soon for burgundy nails & lipsticks.
- Hocus Pocus isn’t on tv yet.
On a serious note Fall is most definitely the best season! I can’t wait to share some home decor DIYs, recipes & outfits with you all!
Shoutout to a few of my friends for the memes used in this blog post!