- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Tan Honey
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Custard
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan
- NARS Blush in Oasis
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Baked
- NYX Two Timer Eyeliner
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara & Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Divine Wine
I own tons of makeup but 6/7 days I’m wearing only Chapstick lol. That’s partly because I don’t want to get out of bed any earlier! When I do decide to play with makeup or have a few extra mins in the morning this is a quick go to. For some people this is a lot, for some of my friends this isn’t. My friend Zoe listens to the entire Taylor Swift album while putting on her make up & comes out looking amazing! I on the other hand take 10 minutes to slap some stuff on & call it a day lol. But everyone is different! I love this look in the fall because it’s super natural besides the dark lip! The blush is the PERFECT fall blush the price is a little more but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time! I’m a huge fan of NARS makeup, not so much the price tag on it lol.
It’s Wednesday aka humpday aka WINE Wednesday! 2 more work days until the weekend & I can’t wait! I hope everyone is enjoying their week & my blog posts lol!